Monday, October 5, 2009

you.

What I like love about you?


*You somehow find a way to see me even when you're the busiest person on the planet, like a bee.
-just a thought, has anyone ever wondered why bees are busy? they are hardworking I know, but there are lazy bees who fly around 'visiting'. GREAT. Now I want a pet bee.


*Although we have different interest/taste in stuff, we still see eye2eye at the end of the day.


*You let me smell your armpits, and sometimes even lick them. 


*You don't care if I don't shave my legs.


*You don't care if I haven't showered the whole day. Or maybe two days. What about three?


*You know exactly what I like/don't like without even me having to remind you.
-which really is a BIGGGG accomplishment for you compared to last time. Goldfish.


*How retarded you look.


*How we bully each other.
-mostly its you bullying me. Pity me I'm ALWAYS the victim.


*When you tell me I look beautiful as soon as i get up from my beautysleep. 
-though I know I have a REALLY ugly sleeping face, Especially how masam I look when I get up. 


*How you let me sleep and drool on your chest and you just wipe it off after i wake up like its nothing.


*How you listen to the stories about my shit.


*How you actually kiss me in the mornings afternoons although I haven't brushed my teeth.


*How you try to wake me up though you're afraid about the stuff that I might shout at you as soon as I open my eyes.
-I'm really sorry, I do it subconsciously, not intentionally. You really have a LOT of patience to deal with my 'morningPMSes'


*When you stroke my hair and watch me sleep.


*How you tolerate it when I snore.


*All the retarded stuff you say&do.


*How you never fail to put a smile on my face though we argue.


There's a lot more to what I love about you but if i keep going on, I might never stop. If we hadn't broken up for that month+, its almost gonna be a year that we've been together. But I'm really glad we did break up, at least now we know how to appreciate each other. I promise you I would be a better girlfriend. I already see the changes that I never saw in you, despite me repeating it over and OVER again. Though sometimes u still drive me up the wall, I love you very much. :)


*Our very first pic together as a couple. <3
-okayyy i dont know why i decided to be jiwang today. Must have been the babiest dream la just now. ISHHHH!



No comments: