Thursday, October 8, 2009

Girl Guides.

I was looking through Raja Nadiah's pictures on FB and saw this. I had to blog about it. HAHAHAHA!



8th Coy.
Top row [left-right]
Don't know, Raja Nadiah, Khatrine Lim, Hanushaa, Kaysha, Cant see, Su Xian, dont know, Chuan Pei?, Dont know, Dont know.
2nd row[l-r]
forgot her name, Ngeaw Wai Leng, cant remember, Siew Pheik Yee, Soo Yi, Foh Poi Yee, Carrie Heng, Michelle Suhania, The Four tak tau nama.
3rd row[l-r]
Rachel Chiam, Ow Kwai Chan, Preeta, Sharanya, MAH YUK LING, Pavitra, the 3 I dont remember their names.
Sitting[l-r]
Kan Lai Lai, Tan Siew Leng, Smita[yes, laugh at my jungle eyebrows], Koh Wai Yee, Pn.Ravi, Lai Yin Yin, Soo Teng, Then Tzu Shin, Kimberly Anne Monteiro .
Kneeling[l-r]
Alicia Tan, Wooi Sue Jane, Amanda Yap, Saomithra, and I forgot her name.


I miss those times. Where we would always skip class to paint flags, practice for gatherings, gather during recess, MARCHING, and camps. Sigh. I miss high school. Music the most!

No comments: