Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunflowers&Root Canal.

I haven't updated my blog in months! Not like anyone reads it anyway. Hahahaha! I think I might have throat cancer. I have this really terrible sore throat. And swallowing polystyrene really doesn't make it better. Not like anyone told me it would, but I just wanted to see what it tasted like. HAHA. Today I had a dream, a scary dream. It was some weird dream about a Thai transvestite in a wedding gown and a camera that had been decorated to look like a sunflower tree or something. God knows. She was going around taking pics of random people, and i tried running away from her. Mini and Raja Nadiah were in my dream too! Anyway, she found us in the end, and knew we were avoiding getting our pictures taken. Then one of her transvestite friends cursed me in some weird way. Mini was screaming 'NOOOOOOOO' and I blurred out. When I gained my vision after that, it was day time. And I was alone on a street and went home. As soon as i opened the door, I saw Daniel lying dead on the floor with blood everywhere. Quite gruesome, really! There's more to the dream but I'm very lazy to type la so long. Everyone in the dream was scary except my friends. Mini says I should make movies out of my dreams. I think the only turn up for the movie would be the both of us, sitting excitedly with popcorn going 'Wa, DAMN CUN AR THIS PART?!'. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, i woke up and looked for Daniel who was actually sleeping beside me but I couldn't find him. Then i heard a sleepy 'mmmmm?' from under my armpit. I woke him up and told him about it. He slept off halfway while i was telling him my dream. stupidretardeddumbass. I mean, coolest bf. *pukes*. I miss Preeta, who is coming back next month weeeeeeeeeeeeee~ But the only thing I'm dreading about her return is my trip to the dentist. Yes. I'm sure that Mangsa is gonna drag my ass to my deathbed chair. I hate going to the dentist la it sucks. Why can't everyone just not have teeth and wear fake teeth. Ish. Life would be easier that way. 





Just looking at it makes me sick. yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!

No comments: