Wednesday, October 7, 2009

confession.

Dear Chuck Bass,
I am in love with you. More like obsessed. Since I first watched Gossip Girl. Which was last year. From the moment I set eyes on you, I knew I loved you. And no, not Ed Westwick, but Chuck Bass. Marry me please. I promise I'd make you happy forever. Preeta wants to share you with me. I said can. Only for a day. Don't worry. Only her. She said you turn her on. And she tak dapat for quite awhile. So I pity her la. HAHAHAHAHAHA! <3







I.love.Chuck.Bass.






5 comments:

Pastry.Heaven said...

macha.what i tak dapat for sometime uh??I can get if I cari.but it will come naturally.LOL.

Smita. said...

HAAHHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAA!!!
simply la must kutuk u sikit.. my mangsa maaaaa.. hehehe.. i know u can if u cari.. :P

Pastry.Heaven said...

dont worry.i will cari when i come back!!!HAHAHAHAHA.i am bored of being innocent!!!=P.now that daniel has taken you from me.no sexy time witchu!=(

Smita. said...

can can.. who said cannot? hahahaaha!

Pastry.Heaven said...

awesome!!!!!=P..you this word verification thingy?the last time i got INESH.like what the fuck weyh!!!LOL.