Tuesday, June 15, 2010

VW Bugfest 2010.

Okay so it was at the beginning of June and it was time for BUGFEST that my cousins have been planning since months ago. I personally could not wait as I love Volkswagens although I don't know much about cars, this is one car I know about. Hehe. Anyways, we all left on the 4th of June, a day before the show. Oh, it was held in JB. All of us were staying at another cousin's place. I'll just let the pictures and captions do the talking.
Okay so by the time I reached, due to my finals only ending in the evening, I followed the second group to leave to JB and that was at 8 at night. By the time we reached and stuff it was late. On the way I had a few beers, and when I reached there was a whole ice box filled with beer waiting for me. Overall, my cousins had bought 4 crates, but when I reached we were only left with 2 crates, so therefore we drank till dawn. I was drunk+tired+I cried that night so forgive me for looking like a mess in all the pictures. Picture taking only started at 7am when we decided to jump in the pool. Pictures time! 
  
We were posing and my cousin(guy) said "Its not good to take a pic with three ppl in it! One will die!". Actually, he just wanted to be in the picture.


Told you I was drunk.


I was floating and apparently I looked like an otter.

  
Found a frangipani, got excited, and check out the eyebags due to no sleep and yea, drunk. My cousin looked so fresh because she was sober and she had sleep.


My cousin loves photography so she made me do this. I think its retarded but I love the water droplets thingy.


This picture reminds me of us when we were small kids.


Awwwww. <3


Beetles. (Red one belongs to Shonny a.k.a Rizal and Aqua one belongs to my cousin, Sajiv)


Beetles all lined up at the BugFest.





Marilyn Monroe. I didnt really like it because the sticker wasnt stuck on it properly. Whatever happened to perfection. Geez.





Walking to check out the Type 2s, Kombi!


Scirocco first generation


Few of the Kombis.


More Beetles.


Check this Beetle out.


Lady Bug with eyelids and teeth too!


My fav Beetle at the whole show. Colour, rims, EVERYTHING.

 
Unique colour.


Paint job and sound system well done. Very well actually.


My cousin's Golf GTI mk2.


Cousins bf's Golf GTI mk1.


Shonny a.k.a Rizal's Beetle California Look.


Cousin's Beetle California Look as well.


Bugfest baby.


Black Beauty.



Front



Back.


We train em young.


I love this pic.


My red Beetle. ooooo I wish!

 






My red ring on my cousin's finger.

 
'Golf owners the face all must be very lan si'. Yet he just looks like a retarded petrol station worker. I feel sad for my cousin.


GROUP PICTURE!


First VW I ever drove, few years back.


After that, we proceeded for tea at an Indian restaurant, and this was the bill. See if you guys can guess what it says.


The next day, it was time to leave. Goodbye JB.




All in all, I had fun. Can't wait to do it again. Next up, Langkawi post! :D

No comments: