Wednesday, June 16, 2010

mind.

I have so many things going through my mind right now. Damn a lot. Something today made me touched. Lame I know but hey, it is touching. I wished a senior of mine in high school happy birthday on Facebook today. I wasn't that close to her in high school nor did I expect her to remember me even. Yet, below my wish, she commented that when she saw my post, she pictured my laugh. It is touching because I never would have expected her to even reply to it. If someone I rarely speak/have spoken to can remember something about me, why can't you who I have been with for almost 2 years? Sigh. Sometimes I feel that I am expecting too much, but every single day I feel like I am nagging my heart out and nothing is ever gonna change. Grrr. But then I saw this, and it made a whole lot of sense. I know my two stories doesn't link very much at all but my mind works in mysterious ways. Anyhow,



No comments: