Friday, June 4, 2010

*rants*

Okay I know I haven't been blogging in ages but I want to complain to someone but I don't feel like troubling anyone and then I realized 'Heyyy! what are blogs for!'
GRRRRRRR. So many stuff has been happening lately and I think my patience is running thin. Yea you might say that I am hot tempered and so on but use your fucking brains and think about it, how often do I actually speak my mind when I am not satisfied about something(except to Daniel)? Ok so here goes.
I know people who think that they are right in everything they do or think. As in literally EVERYGODDAMNTHING. OMG! Can't they like realize that they are not?! When there is like concrete proof! If you say its one thing only then fine, but this is like about every single damn thing. Sometimes I wonder, what do they think they are? God-sent? And like every time I need a favor its always "I don't wanna get involved as I have already gotten involved too many times or I don't know what to say" and every time they need my help they say stuff like "Can you please help me ........? I always helped you and blablabla" when the truth is every time I needed their help I got that same old pathetic answer. Oh plus the ratio of me helping them out with their problem is WAYYYYY more compared to the number of times they've helped me. I mean, I don't mind helping people but when I need help, they just back off and I always have to handle it by myself. I'm not complaining here about that because trust me due to their lack of help, I have grown stronger and not caught up in a web of lies. I would rather be a more honest person and admit for the mistakes I made and face the consequences. Then next time don't fucking ask for my help or make me get involved. Come on. Don't you think its about time you grew up instead of just pretending? I wish I was a straightforward person where I don't take any bullshit from people because this is seriously pissing me off keeping everything inside. But oh well. No one is perfect I know. And I should not look at the bad side of them because they have more to offer on the good side. But I'm only human too and I can't help but feel this way about certain stuff. 


Oh well. No matter what I still love them and nothing is gonna change that. You should love everyone for who they are even when  they are being someone other people in general might hate. ALWAYS TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANNA BE TREATED. My motto to life! See told you I would feel better after venting out. Hmm. I cant wait for the VW BugFest tomorrow in JB! Gonna be going with my cousins like a family trip(sorta) and I want to celebrate my freedom after exams! Well not much of a celebration because I have already been celebrating enough, like for example now when I am supposedly studying for my donkey IT finals tomorrow. Bloody Kdu people. I applied for Masscomm, not Business. Yet I have only 1 Masscomm subject and 3 Business subjects this semester. Hmmmmm. I screwed Econs, now waiting for tomorrow! Just for JB. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. Beer oh beer, I need you so badly.
(photos taken from I Can Read Tumblr)

No comments: