Monday, June 28, 2010

Love. FIFA 2010.

Heylooo beautiful readers. Its the holidays now and my life has been pretty much a bore. Thank God for the invention of football!!! The World Cup has been my sole entertainer this whole break. Oh, I am not complaining. Hahaha! I had actually planned on updating my blog about every match, but I thought I would just remember what to write since my house in Ipoh had no internet, but then when my mom finally decided to get internet, I completely forgot the whole idea of blogging. Every single day, without fail, I watch the matches. All of them. Except when they were showing two matches at the same time. I love the World Cup. I'm actually so pissed off that my dad is going for the World Cup finals this year in South Africa. He already went for the last World Cup(semi finals and finals). But he promised me he would take me for the next one in Brazil! Aiyaiyai! I can't wait!!!! Anyways, it has been really interesting. Italy and France out even before the knock out rounds, and now England is out too! Well they were playing pretty bad. England vs Germany was a totally predictable match. Like who didn't know England was gonna lose to the Germans. Thank you Lukas Podolski, Miroslav Klose and Thomas Muller who scored 2 goals. And of course FANTASTIC Argentina's 3-1 win against Mexico. Mann the Argentinians are really kicking ass! Tevez's 2 goals and Gonzalo Higuain were the bomb. I really hoped Lionel Messi would have scored though. Anyways I am definitely rooting for them to win the World Cup this time around. Or Netherlands. Aaaaah can't wait for their match tomorrow. The Dutch are good but they never seem to win it? I feel that Argentina is the only team that has been consistent. But anyways, we shall see. Ooooh I cant wait for Spain vs Portugal too. My husband(Cristiano Ronaldo) on the field, all sweaty, uuurrrrrgh!! I need to stop myself. Hahahahahaa! I really hope they kick those Spanish butts. I like Spain too, but I prefer Portugal. I love the World Cup. I dont hink I've said it enough. Hahaha! I feel so happy every time I open my Facebook, and almost everyone has a status about the matches. I feel more connected to people. Weird I know. But yea. Haha! Oh! I won RM200 on the Argentina and Germany matches. I made bets with my dad. The easiest way to get money. So if i were to lose I wouldnt need to pay him back. Cunning much? Hehe! 


*Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a god. -Hugo Sanchez

No comments: