Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Trip to The Past..

Since it was a holiday on Monday, I had decided to go back to Ipoh! It always feels good being at home despite the boringness of that small town, but its still home! hehe.. I left on Saturday and supposedly got on the 5.30pm bus which turned out to be some stupid school bus.. All the other busses were full and the only available ticket for a decent bus was at 9.30pm.. What on earth was I supposed to be doin in Pudu for 4 hours if I would have waited.. I think I would have been gathering moss alone.. So i decided to take the unknown bus that had cost RM25.. Wth! Thats like daylight robbery.. And the stupid bus only ended up leavin at 6.30pm.. I was so pissed off because the bus had stopped in TWO freakin petrol stations.. Niniek Twin and Gabgab were the two pitiful people who had to read my complains thru smses.. hahahaah.. anyway, when the bus finally decided to leave, I really wanted to sleep coz i was so sleepy! But i didnt wanna take the risk as if there were to be an accident the chances of me dying would be higher if I were to sleep.. So i fought to stay awake, with Niniek and Gab keeping me company[THANKS ALOT!!].. Luckily, the bus driver decided to let his pitiful passengers watch a movie instead, and it was Rambo.. The latest one.. So I was watching that and it was really interesting.. I really like the movie! Well, half of it at least.. Since the DVD stopped halfway.. urgh.. so pissing off.. [note to self: get the DVD a.s.a.p].. ok.. By the time I reached it was 9 something almost 10.. So I decided to check the counters for return tickets.. Most of the counters were closed.. And my mom was already there to pick me up..



As soon as i reached home, my dogs were the first ones to see me and all four of them went crazy.. SO CUTE!! And somehow i always feel appreciated when i reach home because of them.. Of course the first two that i played with were Molly and Snowy, my lovely mongrels.. hehe.. One day I shall post a blog about my animals! ok anyway then when i went in my house, the two small pinschers were jumping like crazy kangaroos.. and my pinscher[Zippity] was so excited he was actually yelping.. so cute! After playin with both of them, i ate.. N gosh did I eat like a pig.. I ate my mom's cooking, then McD after that, then half a bar of chocolate[the big one], and my mom knew i was comin back so she bought ice cream for me, and i finished more than half the tub of ice cream.. and that was just for dinner.. WARGH! have to diet now.. Anyway, it was only the next day that i met up with two of my friends since primary school times, Khatrine Lim and Hong Siew Ee.. We used to be really close until new people came along and so on.. ahahaha.. We drove around the whole of Ipoh at 2 something in the morning.. Oh at first I was being an illegal driver, with no license.. and as i turned around a corner, a police car was there checking some other car.. I panicked and this is what happened..


Me: Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT TO DO!!??! OH NO!!


*NOT HELPING*


Khat: Die la u illegal driver


Siew Ee: Just go just go


Khat: Ya dont panic just go! [when she said this i thought to myself, yesla now u say la.. just now want me to die right? stupid ah meow]


Smita: GO WHERE?! *stops right behind police car* I'm SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!


Siew Ee: What u doin? Ask u go to the traffic light la! Act cool la! They also nvr ask u to stop!


Khat: YALA! WHAT U DOIN?! [i bet she didnt even know, but acting smart.. ahah!!]


Smita: diediediediediediedie *drove past the police car, straight to traffic light*


Siew Ee: oi break la! got car infront!!


Smita: PHEW!!! hampir kena tangkap wei!! wanna die! oh sorry didnt see.. PANIC LA BABI! ok after this u drive la i scared got more police!


Khat: Now u know also la! Hahahahhaa..


The outcome- well Khat i know i dont have my license, but i'm still a better driver than u eventhough u already have ur license, and u have to agree to that! ahhahahaha!


Siew Ee: I'm so happy I found someone who drives worst than me.. KHAT! ahahhahaha!






ok anyway, when Siew Ee drove, we drove past our primary school, talking about the nonsense that we used to do..




okayy.. this is my primary school, Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Convent, Ipoh.. I moved to this school when i first moved to Ipoh, and I was 8 then.. hehe.. in 1997.. got this pic off the internet so it doesnt really look good.. we drove past the school at night so i couldnt get a pic.. it looks really small right but this is just the front of it.. that building there is where the office is.. thats if nothing has changed that much.. i still remember we used to practise our dance,choir,chorus speaking all at the porch right infront of the building.. hahaha.. then during our breaks we used to try to climb the trees, play in the playground that now has been demolished, and also run our 'spy' business in the library.. it feels so good just thinking bout the nonsense that we used to do.. i also remember the not-so-fun times, when the biggest argument happened.. hahaha.. chairs went flying and we only were 12 at that time.. i was sort of the middle person between both sides.. how time really flies.. i can still remember the first line of the school song.. "Sebuah bangunan yg indah, di Jalan Chemberlain Hu-oo-lu".. The school was along the road called 'Chemberlain Hulu'.. weird name but anyway.. hmmm.. after those childish times, we then moved to our high school..






yes this is my high school.. Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Convent, Ipoh.. as u guys can see i got this off the web too.. i used to have pictures that i took of the school myself but i dont know where.. nvm.. its only the front view of the school, but its where most of the memories and friendships were truly built, as we got to know people that came from a different primary school too! ehhe.. This is where we got to take music instead of arts! probably the best decision any of us have ever made.. hahah.. and since the school was just beside a shopping complex, we used to hang out at the shopping complex a lot though we were prohibited.. i can still remember once we got caught by our music teacher[Pn. Florina] and a friend[Raja Nadiah]'s mother.. The miss smarty pants wanted to play her 'Para-Para Dance' and we all had to wait for her.. when it was almost time, we suggested to go back to school but she wanted to play another game.. so we decided to wait for her as she was the 'tai ka je' although she was the youngest.. just as she finished her game, we saw her mom and the teacher come up the escalator.. all of us panicked we almost died.. seriously.. there were threats of the teacher throwing us out of school coz we were indirectly 'ponteng'-ing school.. how dumb.. but the punishment we got was to 'sapu tangga'.. sweep the stairs.. how dumb.. and the best part is, her mother blamed us all for bad influencing her daughter.. wth.. hahaha.. [dont worry Nadiah, we all forgive u!] hahahaa.. i weirdly remember this particular question me and khatrine asked myt best friend, Heng Fong one day,since she used to bite her fingernails..


Smita&Khat: Eh Heng Fong, what do u do with ur nails after u bite them ah?


Heng Fong: *thinks like she's answering for exams* Spit it out la.. why?


Smita&Khat: Nothing nothing.. Just curious only.. wanted to know if u swallowed ur nails..


How random could we get.. but we were seriously curious on what happens to the nails that she bit.. hahahah.. she had[and still has] a major biting nails prob.. [its ok Heng Fong, ppl who bite their nails are cute =)].. hahaha.. She never used to get caught for having long finger nails! ahhaha! if i were to continue talking about what happened during high school and all the mischiefs that we had done, i think i wont stop.. hahahaa.. we werent that naughty but coming from an all girls school, we were very notorious.. ahaha..


Anyway, today i came back to college, and im realy thankful for the friends i made here too! ehhe.. though all 3[primary school,high school and college] are all different stages in life, i guess i always seem to meet the right group of friends.. hahaa..


and, a pic that has no relation to my post at all:



this is the result of me wearing flip flops to college everyday.. i just wanna prove that even dark people can get even darker! ahahha..

No comments: