Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life Changers!!

This is a post about the people in college whom I totally owe all the fun I've had/am having in college and in my life.. Without these people, my life would be damn boring and I think I would be a loner.. Haha.. Well anyway, here goes!






Jessie Lee Cho Won

Jessie was my first ever friend in CIMP as she was in my Eng4U class last sem and we did an introduction about each other.. Later on I found out she was in my Econs class as well and I got kinda excited.. I wished she was in my MDM class too! She is the hugest life saver coz without her I think I would be friendless now.. She is really caring like a mom and sometimes i worry bout her because she is always thinking bout other people but not herself.. To her, her problems are not as important as other people's problems.. She also gets stressed easily with her studies and work since she is a perfectionist.. One day, im gonna take her to a spa so she can just relax and have fun.. But when she's crazy, she's 100 times worst than Joanne.. Haha..

Joanne Kang Hye Min

I met Joanne through Jessie, as they were friends from high school.. Joanne was once my roommate, and I really miss those times when she was here in hostel.. I liked looking at her sleep coz she looks so peaceful.. Thats the only time she is peaceful coz other than that she is super hyper and crazy.. I secretly wish that she was still staying in hostel.. Haha..

Lee Hye Bin

I met Hye Bin through Jessie too, as she also went to the same high school as Jessie and Joanne.. The three of them are like 'The Three Amigos', but mostly like the female Korean version of the 'Three Stooges'.. They can be really crazy.. Anyway, I only started talking to Hye Bin during this sem, as she was in the same International Business class as me.. She is damn nice and caring, but sadly she's not in Sunway anymore.. =(

Carmen Yong Car Men

I met her through Jessie also, and she actually doesnt have a chinese name, but I simply added it there.. hehe.. She is my victim coz i always bully her, but she really is quite..lame.. hahahaha.. Its so fun bullyin her for everything that she does.. She likes animals too, and we both have the same shirt!

Shamini Rajah-Kot Hui Tze

I met her through church, and she later on became Jessie and Joanne's friend, so we started becoming close.. She stays in hostel too, and she used to be my partner in crime, but not anymore.. In fact, I rarely see her around.. Shamini, if ur reading this, I kinda miss u la.. haha..

Lee So Yan

I actually met So Yan through Leon, as she is Leon's gf.. How sad.. She's damn nice, sweet and pretty, so I'm gonna steal her away from Leon.. One fine day.. But i have a lot of competition, coz Jessie likes wants her to be her gf too!![me and Jessie are perfectly straight btw, but Soyan is an exception] ehehehe.. She's funny and blur at the same time, and u kinda feel so relaxed when ur talking to her.. I dont know why..

Gabriella Sharon Kartyasa

I met her through church as well, but only started getting close to her somewhere in the middle of this sem.. She is my new partner in crime.. I'm really thankful for her coz now, I'm not alone in hostel anymore! Hehe.. We go for midnight jogs after our supper.. And this is how piggy she can get.. She is also the best at Uno, and me and Niniek just cant get enough of bullyin her.. She is Jessie's daughter, and they really look cute when they act 'mother and daughter'ly.. Its so real.. Hehe..

Niniek Sugiarti

I met her through IB class, and later found out she was my 'Twin from another mother' and father.. We dont look anything alike, but both of us are born on the same day! Sept 16 1989.. We actually think quite alike[not 100% la.. maybe only 85%] but still, its the most someone has ever thought like me! hehe.. We enjoy bullyin Carmen and Gabby, and we sometimes speak each other's mind, that it is kinda freaky, but cool.. Luckily, we both dont have the same taste in guys.. hehe..

Lee Tet Leon

I met Leon through Jessie as well[told ya Jessie is my main life saver, she intro-ed me to so many people].. anyway, at first i didnt like him, but he is really funny and stupid that I can die.. He's also kinda caring for a guy, and he is easier to relate to compared to other guys[i secretly think he is gay].. Although he gets people angry with him very fast, he's still nice and silly.. Hehe..

Andrew Tong King Hon

I met Andrew through Jessie again.. hehe.. He's really tall like a coconut tree.. He is SO nice, but damn blur.. Its the only way anyone would describe him in one word.. BLUR.. I really wonder if he's brain is cloudy and murky, because he is damn blur.. Even if u get angry with him, u can nvr stay angry with him, because he is damn blur and funny in his own blur way.. I've mentioned the same word 5 times, and that word is 'blur'.. ok now its 6 times.. but yes he is kinda 'kelam'.. hahaha..

Kien Wei

I met Kien Wei through Andrew and Leon, and though he doesnt treat me as one of his close friends, i treat him as one of mine.. i think he hates me though.. ahhaa.. just look at this pic.. its like he is trying to commit suicide coz i was annoying him.. ahhahaa.. anyway, i have never seen him get angry and he is always smiling.. ahahha..

Some of them are gonna graduate this sem, some are gonna remain here, but whatever it is, nothing is gonna be the same anymore.. sigh.. whatever it is, i just wanna thank u guys for making my life in college so 'cun'..

No comments: