Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged!

I got Tagged by Rita Leong.

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago ( 1998)?
1) I was 9 years old.
2)I had 2 best friends, Tiffany Yeoh and Chin Mei Wei.
3)I was a librarian.
4)I used to love Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen(still do).
5)Never doing my homework and being a naughty/lazy kid.(still am)

5 things on my to-do list today
1)Sleep for 30 mins.
2)Watch lectures vs. students football match at 5.
3)Eat Yogur Berry
4)Think of ways to kill Leon
5)Study(finals coming, have to start studyin today!)

5 Snacks I enjoy
1)Chocolates
2)Ice cream
3)Yogur Berry
4)Cakes
5)Fruits

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1)Give my parents money
2)Go to Hawaii
3)Shop
4)Travel with my friends
5)Eat till i die due to expandation

5 of my bad habits
1)Sleep A LOT
2)Lazy
3)Forget my stuff
4)Forget to do stuff
5)The secret between Gabby and me..

5 places I have lived
1)Ipoh
2)Pantai Remis
3)Sitiawan
4)Penang

5)Indonesia(not considered lived la but my dad stays there!)

5 jobs I've had
1)Waitress
2)Babysitter
3)Maid(for my grandma-I GOT PAID!)
4)-
5)-

5 people I tag:
1)Gabriella
2)Niniek
3)Kien Wei
4)Nadia
5)Daphne

No comments: