Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just To Say Hey!


okayy.. here are some random pictures that i've taken these two days.. its not arranged properly but just bare with me la its my first[second] post!!! hahahhahaa..

Gabby in the car.. HAHHAHAHAHA..
Kien Wei, Andrew and Leon from the top trying to catch something.. they were SO CUTE! if only my cam was clearer..
My piggy friends! i am yet to start my 'Five Fun Facts Bout Gabby and Niniek'.. they are so funny i swear i can die.. and sadly one of them[Niniek] is my twin as we share the same birthday.. Gabby is just retarded.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Heng Fong who was writing something so concentratedly.. sometimes i really wonder what goes on in her brain.. whether there are real thoughts or just blur visions.. hahahaha! im so mean but i love her!
YOGUR BERRY!!!!!! this is where we find pleasure.. hahaa.. it tastes SO GOOD! and best part is that me and Niniek can bully Gabby in UNO.. everyne should get the chance of playing UNO with her.. she's a real pro.. n i'm not kidding.. *winks*


this is my crazy cousin in her dog's cage..
best friend[Heng Fong] and i after my dad's bday..
Heng Fong's boyfriend, Ehsan tried to creat special effects of his legs..
best friend was drivin back and that was me on the passenger seat.. looks freaky to him it seems.. weirdo..
this was Ehsan under his 'tent' that he had thought about capturing the sun setting and the moon rising by going round some circle[i had no idea what he was saying]


okay honestly, today started off as a BAD DAY.. like seriously.. first, i woke up so super late for class.. only woke up once it ended.. then, i had left my make up in my house in Ipoh.. so for these few days i wont be able to wear make up.. how smart can i get.. anyway.. i wanted to go to college so i started looking for the completed layout i had been working on for ed board since mr shim wanted it on monday and guess what? i couldnt find it in my laptop.. i like technology, but it can really get complicating.. it wasnt there at all.. i searched everywhere.. i told everyone and they all had the same reaction "expected".. i think i should go for computer classes.. so lame.. but.. sigh.. i guess thats just not my talent.. hahaha! i didnt know that technology was a talent but who cares.. i wanna make myself feel better.. ahahaha.. ok.. after college we [Gabby,Niniek,Shamini n me] went to pyramid to eat sushi and of course, YOGUR BERRY!! there, i met Heng Fong.. she was wrapping some present she got for her bf.. guitar effects that was RM1140.. crazy!! i wish she was my gf.. hahahaha.. then i would ask her for a bass guitar.. weeeeeeeeeeee~ anyway, after that we went to Yogur Berry and ordered for about 10 hungry people to eat.. we played UNO and managed to finish all.. without a doubt, Gabby lost.. hahahahahahaha.. she's so cute! after that, we all went home, and i came online.. and i saw something that SERIOUSLY made my day..




i seriously laughed till i couldnt breathe when i saw this picture.. i thought i was gonna die of a tummy ache or something.. and i made evryone look at the bftte blog for it.. hehehe.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!!

anyway andrew, u know i still luv ya! ahahaha..

p/s: for those of u who have read Harmony Silk Factory, dont u feel that this is how Johnny Lim would look like? i mean Andrew's pic.. hahha

No comments: