Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quicksand.

Its 8.10am and I am still awake. My owling days have begun again. Or should I say it never stopped? Grr. Think I'm gonna be sick. A bit of a sore throat and I keep sneezing and sniffling. Like an alien. Maybe I am one. Then I would only have 3 fingers. Or is it 2? No I have 5. If both hands 10. I want Shaun the Sheep. This stupid line of a song is stuck in my head but I have no idea what song is it. Or whether the song really exists or not. I think it does. I heard it somewhere but I have no idea where. And it pisses me off to not know what song since ONLY A LINE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. It goes like this:


"I like you so much much, I think you're really hot hot"


At least thats what I think it says. WHAT SONG IS THAT LA! ish. 
Kakak went back to Indonesia for three weeks I think. For Raya. SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I got no one to talk to before I go to sleep. Thats in the morning after she wakes up. Cheese is sleeping like a peanut on the sofa. So cute. I want to go to the zoo. And I want to ride on a cow. OHHHH! I WANNA GO TO THE PETTING ZOO AND PLAY WITH THE ANIMALS! Yes. So many I want. Stupid Smita. Bye.

No comments: