Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life in Ipoh.

Hello people. Yes I have decided to update my blog. Blah. Whatever. Anyways. My BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDEST WORLD HAS LEFT ME! Yes, Mini&I have been separated. I have been damn sad. Drowning my sorrows with alcohol, and yes, I am a proud alcoholic. Anyways, I wanted to blog about Karl&her departure but I felt it was too common, so I didnt. Plus the internet in my house is bloody slow. And its not like I am gonna be saying bye to them forever, right? BETTER NOT BE. Coz then I would DIE. Sigh. Anyway, one of my highschool friends whom I was close to before she left for London is back, and Ipoh has become fun again! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I spend every dying day with her, and she is so stupid and retarded that I feel like I am stoned everyday. Basically she is my drunk partner. hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaa! Here are some pics that I took from FB from her(yes Xian I STOLE THEM FROM YOU! send me to rehab).



 Me with fake eyelashes!

Us with I-dont-know-her-name.

Fat Francis.
She wanted me up there and she tore off the ceiling. -.-

Bernard has never looked skinnier.

Kelvin Anthony a.k.a Mr Director. :P

Dont hate me coz I am BEAUTIFUL. 

Kevin Tan&I. And my "manly" pose. I think.

M&I. And my beer belly! WOOT!

Match made in Hell.

We love humping each other.

old you she's a RETARD!

M&I again. My horny face coz she's damn hot.




Yea so anyways thats it for now. Till I get more pics from Retarded Jeanette Thong Su Xian. My partner in crime till she leaves back for London. 
P.S: I have a prune where my liver once was. XOXO.

1 comment:

Ainee Cumi said...

Woahh!! Party hard yeah!