Thursday, February 11, 2010

Phuketttttttttttttt.

I just realized that I haven't blogged since God-knows when. GRRRRR. Anyway, I shall start with Phuket for Christmas with my parents and my cousin! :)

*Patong Beachhhhhh.

*Thai Ronald McDonald!

*I should have this sign outside my house. :P

*LOVEEE the painting! Wish I could be like that. 

*This was some FREAAAKY channel. Cousin&I got scared. We thought we were being recorded.

*My iguana friend that the man just dumped on my head before I decided to support it with my hand.

*Me, waitress, cousin, waitress& my mom at some bar.

*The doggy is SOOO cute. Drinking water out of a Heineken bucket.

*At the beach with my cousin.

*I know, I look like a gremlin.

*She braided our hair!

*THAI POLICE! or was he a security guard? who cares. He's in a uniform. haha.

*entertainment streeeeeeet.

*Ladyboy #1 a.k.a Marilyn Monroe.

*Ladyboy #2. 

*She forced me to put it between her 'silicon'. NIPPLE ALERT!
*Dad&I. I was feeding the elephant pineapples!

*Mom&Dad on the elephant. Dad was already drunk.

*Cousin&I.

*The elephant man made this grasshopper out of a leaf! 
*Got excited and decided to pet the elephant.

*TIGER CUB!!!!

*Cub looked like a gecko!!

*Mother&son.

*I got scared coz the man who was handling the tiger only had one arm. 

*Elephant riding the tricycle?

*Hello, meet my twin.

*I couldn't stop kissing her. The elephant i mean.

*I am Jane and I love to ride an elephant.

*Elephant doing handstand!

*Even the elephant can paint.

*Droooooools.

*Tattoo I got in Phuket.

*Beautiful beach.

*I just wanna live there.

*The water was damnnn clear.

*poser. loser. haha

*My secret hideout.

*drunk.

*Mom&Dad. Dad drunk.

*We saw a lady who was wearing a saree!

*I was the only one in my family to actually go snorkelling. Till I went up the boat and forced my dad&cousin.












I miss Phuket. I miss the food, the atmosphere, the people, the place, the beaaaaaach! Though I was drunk most of the time. But I miss Phuket. Take me back there. Can't I just live there?

1 comment:

Ainee Cumi said...

wahh smita!
adorable life u have..