Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Land Where Kids Eat Tissues

I know that i should be shot for not updating my blog.. hahahaha.. but i cant upload pics and other that that i dont know what to blog about.. everytime i get an idea of what to blog about i'll just forget in 5 minutes.. hehe.. so yes.. YAYYYYYY i'm so happy i'm getting my tattoo on wednesday=)
and the best part is, my dad's paying for it.. so, i dont have to use my own money.. ahahaa.. coz i have officially declared bankruptcy.. ahahhahaha.. anyway, i dont have anything much to blog about till i can upload pics!!! so frustrating.. hahahahahahahaa.. anyway.. i shall blog again when i am able to upload pics!! =)

i dont know how long will my patience last. its running out. and i know for a fact im gonna burst- really soon..


No comments: