Thursday, October 30, 2008

i dont know what to blog about :)

my title says everything clearly.. hahaha.. i wana update my blog but i have no idea on what should i update about.. hahahahahaa.. OH! today was the first time i ever saw Iman angry and complaining bout someone.. and her face when she's angry is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! hahahahaa..





She's so cute when she's angry right?!?!? hehehehee.. anyways.. i went back to ipoh for the deepavali holiday.. but my family doesnt celebrate deepavali so i just went out to my friends house and stuff.. hahahaha.. and i didnt get to see all my favourite people to hang out with :(
Siew Ee, Karl a.k.a Fatboy, Raja Nadiah, me, Reuben. i didnt get to hang out with them this time i went back :(



Syafiq and me :) I LOVE BEER!!!!!!!

okay this is what i did when i went back recently..
We were all jealous coz Raja was hugging her bf so we decided to hug the tiang elektrik.. Preeta's deepavali open house..



YAYY!! im so excited!! Mini is coming back to Ipoh with me :) hehehe.. next weekend :) my mom is excited coz her dog, Rooney, is in love with Mini for some reason.. hehehee.. anyone else wanna follow me back?? ahahaha.. p/s: Ipoh is not a very interesting place.. u practically have nothing to do there.. but oh well, home is home, and home is sweet.. so this means, HOME SWEET HOME! hahahaha.. wth..
A very old pic of Mini and me.. hahahahaa.. i'm straight btw.. i just have many girl scandals :)

Mini and me.. Last month i think.. both of us were drunk.. or maybe just me? hahaha! oh well..

No comments: