Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged again





I was tagged by Jessica and Celine for the same tag thingy.. so here it is..


a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the 1st page of results, do it with minimal words of explanation
b) Tag 5 people to do the same once you've finish answering every question














1. The age you'll be on your next birthday:

2. Place you want to travel to:



its not unpredictable =)




3. Your favourite place:





4. Your favourite food:




Chocolates+ice cream.. so only 1 pic la.. chocolate ice cream! hehe





5. Your favourite pet:







I WANTTTTT!!!!!




6. Favourite colour combination:
actually i like all colours, but these 3 the most.. black,red,white..

7. Favourite piece of clothing:

surfer brands!!



8. Your all time favourite song:

i have no idea why this is a book, anyway its story of a girl by nine days..

i have many but this is in my mind right now..


9. Favourite TV show:


10. First name of your significant other / crush:

OMG I WANT HIM!!!



11. Which town do you live in: IPOH! though i dont live there, thats where my home is so, yes.. hehe.. but u cant see my house in this pic though..

12. Your screen / nickname:

okay i did not google this, but ntg relevant would come out if u google my name..


13. Your first job:

i did not google this too.. internet too slow.. anyway, my first job was a waitress!


14. Your dream job:


My dream job is to be workng with animals..


15. One bad habit that you have:

I'm nvr punctual, though i try to be..



16. Worst fear:


I'm afraid when theres this many of them!


17. Things you like to do before you die:

Learn how to surf, DEFINITELY!!


and to bungee jump!!

18. The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000:

a great dane puppy!!


I tag :
1.) Gabby

2.)Niniek

3.)Kien Wei

4.)Mei
5.) Jowee

No comments: