Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another One..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! this guy can just murder me la!! another one today it seems.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!





its so ugly i swear i can die of laughing to much.. seriously.. hahahhaa! according to Niniek, he should just stick to typing.. AND I AGREE! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!



anyway, i found my hidden talent!!!!! but i just remembered coz Niniek was eating cherries..




YES! i can tie a knot in my mouth with the cherry stem!! am i cool or am i cool? hahahaa.. well i only tried it once and it worked then, but im not sure if i can do it again or not.. hahahahahahaha.. my sis and my cousin gave up trying like twice, but i got it the first time i tried it! so its my hidden talent! heehe.. i just found out last friday.. but i dont think i'll be able to do it again though.. =(

1 comment:

Jowee said...

Lol! YOU think you're cool! Lol!

yeah I can never tie that in my mouth...