Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas people!!! i know im sooooo outdated in updating my blog.. hahahahahah.. I'm having fun in Ipoh, in Heng Fong's house, and Drk WeeDr, her boyfriend, is reading everything i'm typing.. hhahahahahaha.. his name is Ehsan btw.. crazy guy.. anyway, what did i spend my time doing on Christmas? I was in Matthew [Mini's bf] dad's friend's house.. which turns out to be my mom's friend.. hahahahahaha.. we drank, and played some horse racing game with small kids.. Me, mini and eddy were betting with small kids and cheating [ with fake money], when Matthew and the adults were gambling.. we were clearly lost.. anyway, i had fun yesterday, and practically everyday that i'm in ipoh, im loving it.. hahahah.. except that i miss daniel, gabby, niniek, mei, zubair, jewin, bryan, and the rest.. if they were here, it would be THE BOMB.. i graduated CIMP.. and im missing it already.. anyway, a blog with pictures coming up!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

baby!!
u've been tag by me...
lallalalalala

Smita. said...

i just saw ur comment.. this was more than a year ago! next time if u tag me please write on my chatbox.. hahahahahhahahahaa.. ainee u giler la!