Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Drunkard Twin

Niniek Sugiarti is my alcoholic clubbing crazy twin.. on the day we were born, she took all the alcoholic n clubbing genes from me la.. hahahaha.. she's addicted to Euphoria.. and she keeps wanting to go clubbing.. and on the way back to her house she's listening to radio n complaining that all the songs are clubbing songs and she wants to go clubbing.. and she's SO SUPER LAME.. she was tellin me that she drove from her place to sunway lagoon resort for the monash ball in only 7 minutes and i told her i was proud of her.. coz first time she's driving fast.. and she said "ehh! u shouldnt be proud of me.. coz driving in 7 minutes is like smoking.. u know that ur gonna die.."
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

*twin oh twin, i seriously dont know what to do with u anymore la.. hahahaha.. mixing with carmen too much la.. hehhehe.. :)


No comments: