Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Cities In A Day

Now, this is my post from Indonesia.. hahahaha.. weeeeeeeeeee~ im so happy and satisfied and fulfilled!! I got to meet Gabby n Niniek!!! Not only that, i stayed with them for the weekend!! I left on Friday, with my mom.. Then Gabby picked me up from the Jakarta aiport, and i went with her while my mom went to Balikpapan to meet my dad first.. Anyway, i have to put this in,. Gabby was too excited when she saw me that she started screaming my name.. ahhahaha.. n the best part is, i didnt realize this but my mom told me later, that she was actually jumping when she was calling my name.. yes i know.. anyway, we went shopping in some mall, and i bought make up.. N oh!! she took me to eat Cream&Fudge ice cream.. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.. then, we went back to her house n her mom made us some indonesian dish.. it was so good i could almost die.. but we were too full to finish it.. OH YA!! I SAW MY GODSON, ZIGGY!!! ziggy is gabby's dog btw.. HE IS SO CRAZY HE REMINDS ME OF MY ZIPPITY!!! seriously.. hehehe.. the next day we went shopping again.. n i met some of gabby's friends.. then, the next day, we went to BANDUNG!!!!! to see my twin Niniek.. N i'm in love with that place la.. so cold n nice.. n the outlets shopping!! dont remind me.. i spent like 3 mil rupiahs.. thats like RM1200?? maybe less.. but around there la.. hahhaha.. and today, i was city hopping[Gabby's word]!.. check this out

I had my breakfast in Bandung,
my lunch in Jakarta,
and my dinner in Balikpapan!!

How cool is that right?? well not really la but to me it is.. hehehe.. n Oh!!! we have a new name for gabby!!! behold!!

"Phi Phi De Lola Le Poodle Gabriella Sharon Kartyasa George-Kang"
She has a fantastic poodle name coz of her hair now, she looks like a poodle [a very cute one too] then she has that French name coz she is a French Poodle.. n of course we cant leave out her real name right.. then she has the George coz Dinesh is her adopted father, n the Kang there because *smiles* thats Timothy's last name.. hahahahah.. i know ur gonna kill me for posting this but bribe me, and i'll edit it gabby.. It feels so good being bad.. hahahahahhaa! The reason why i used pink is coz gabby likes pink n black.. n this is her joke.. Black+Pink=Blank.. -.-
okay okay anyway, my dad's cat here is so anti social.. she bit me a few times.. N i'm so angry with my dad.. He forced me to eat dates.. hahahaha!! I HATE DATES!!! n the best part, he bought ice cream that had dates n told me it was pieces of chocolate.. N when i ate, he started laughing.. N of course imediately i knew it was dates n i started laughing coz HE IS SO CHILDISH!!! hahahahahahahha!! that was the end of the ice cream.. I hate dates.. So horrible.. N i hate ice cream with dates.. I hate dates!! okok.. N my dad wants me to go with him to his site tomorrow.. Its about a 2 hour drive from town.. Its the estate.. I dont mind going for a while, but he wants us to stay there for a night.. I dont mind, but i dont really want to coz i know im gonna die of boredom.. My mom could go with hima nd i can stay! i need internet!! and i told him, and he was trying to convince me, and he even tried bribing me! first he started with "there are a lot of cats to play with there".. 1st bribe.. then i said "ya but ur house here has a cat too".. then he didnt have anything to say.. N later on, before he slept, he asked me again.. then he bribed me the 2nd time by saying he would get me a camera if i go.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. he's really so childish laaaaaa.. ahhahaha.. what would i ever do without my parents.. hehe.. but i hope i still can get the camera.. =)
Dear Gabby&Niniek,
thanks for taking care of me this few days in Indon.. Thanks for bringing me for great great food n AWESOME shopping while i was there.. Thanks for being such great hosts and amazing friends too!! ehehhe.. thanks for being really cool idiots so my life is entertained all the time.. hahahaha.. if i were to blog about all the nonsense that u guys say or do, i would die of finger cancer i think [type too much]..
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LA!!
And to people who actually read my blog, i shall blog about Perhentian very soon since gabby is coming back n i'm gonna have pics.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments: